A Delicious Baked Tortellini In Red Sauce Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Baked Tortellini In Red Sauce recipe that includes Baked,Tortellini. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 3 persons (3.0 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 large clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan or Grana Padano cheese
- 1/2 cup of coarsely grated mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano, crumbled
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 400 grams chopped tomatoes
- 250 grams fresh tortellini (with cheese or spinach)
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Add chopped tomatoes and their juice. Season with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Mix and bring to a boil. Sprinkle with sugar and reduce heat. Cook over low heat for 20 minutes. Adjust seasoning.
- Meanwhile, plunge the pasta in salted boiling water just long enough that they float to the surface. Drain the pasta and return to pot.
- Toss pasta with tomato sauce. Transfer to the lightly oiled baking dish and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake at 240ºC for 20-25 minutes, until the surface of the dish is well baked. Remove pan from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with a green salad.
SERVES/YIELD: 3.0 servings