A Delicious Baked Stuffed Potatoes (Tandoori Potatoes) Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Baked Stuffed Potatoes (Tandoori Potatoes) recipe that includes Potatoes,Baked. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 2 persons (2 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 3 tablespoons – coriander chutney
- cottage cheese(paneer) – made from 1 cup of low fat milk
- 1 tablespoon – dried fenugreek leaves(kasuri methi)
- 3 tablespoons – gram flour(besan)
- 2 tablespoons – coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon – garam masala
- 1 teaspoon – garam masala powder
- 1 tablespoon – garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon – ginger chilli paste
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons – low fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon – chaat masala powder
- Olive oil
- a little olive oil to brush the potatoes + 2 tbsp olive oil,
- 4 mediums size – potatoes, washed, peeled and scooped
- 2 tablespoons – chaat masala
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- a generous pinch of salt, to sprinkle on the potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree C.
- Brush the olive oil on the potatoes and sprinkle a little salt and wrap it in an aluminium foil.
- Place the foil in the baking tray and bake for about 40 minutes( do turn the potatoes once or twice so that it gets baked evenly)
- Meanwhile prepare the filling, heat oil in a non stick pan, add ginger chilli paste and garlic paste and saute for about a minute. Add the finely chopped vegetables and cook for about 6- 8 minutes or until the vegetables are soft. Add chaat masala, garam masala, salt, kasuri methi and cottage cheese and mix well.
- Stuff the filling into the hollows of the semi baked potatoes.
- Apply the marinade on the potatoes and coat them well on all sides.
- Line the baking tray with an aluminium foil and place the potatoes on the lined tray, pour a little olive oil on the potatoes all over(optional)
- Place the tray in the centre of the preheated oven (200 degree C) and bake the potatoes until brown(it took approx 50 minutes in my oven)
- Cut the potatoes in rounds and garnish it with coriander chutney, chaat masala, lemon juice and coriander leaves and serve hot.
SERVES/YIELD: 2 servings