Delicious Baked Rigatoni With Sausage Easy Recipe
Stupendous and delicious Baked Rigatoni With Sausage recipe is cooked with Baked,Rigatoni and you can easily do it hassle free. With the ingredients from the list and following all instructions below you’ll cook your personal tasty dinner.
With our recipes, you will start doing your favourite dishes like a chef. You have the choice to listen the audio instructions or download it to hear while coooking. This is another astonishing food from Kitchen Recipes! and below you take note of the ingredients necessary for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is proud to present you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- Leaves from 1 small bunch basil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large can (28 ounces) peeled whole tomatoes
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3/4 pound Italian sausage
- Kosher Salt
- 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup of freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1 pound rigatoni
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat for the pasta.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and saute for 3 to 4 minutes until brown, but not fully cooked. Drain sausage and place in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the skillet, then add the onion and garlic, and cook until translucent ( 3 to 4 minutes). Add the tomatoes and their juices into a bowl and crush with your hands to break them up; pour tomatoes into the skillet with the basil and cook it down until slightly thickened (about 15 minutes).
- Add the rigatoni to the boiling water, give it a stir, and cook for 6 to 7 minutes, it should be slightly firm as it will cook further in the oven. Ladle out 1/2 cup of of the pasta cooking water and reserve; then drain the rigatoni.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Add the tomato sauce, rigatoni, and the reserved pasta water to the baking dish. Break up half the mozzarella over the mixture, season with salt and pepper, and gently mix with a spoon. Dust with the Parmigiano and drizzle with more olive oil. Bake for 15 minutes. Spread the remaining mozzarella in an even layer over the top and continue to bake for another 10 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
SERVES/YIELD: 6-8 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Baked Rigatoni With Sausage Recipe