Succulent Baby Beet Salad Easy Recipe
The tasty Baby Beet Salad recipe is composed with Salad and you can easily do it in your kitchen. Combining the ingredients from the list and following all instructions supplied you’ll have your unbelievable food.
With our instructions, you will start cooking your favourite food like a cook. You may listen the audio of this recipe or download it to hear while coooking. I like lunch, because it’s flavorsome! and below you can check the ingredients vital for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is proud to provide you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 pounds yellow or red baby beets, trimmed
- freshly ground black pepper
- cup of small fresh mint leaves for garnish
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of red-wine vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- Scrub the beets well. Wrap groups of 2 or 3 beets together in little packets of aluminum foil. Place the packets on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees until very tender, about 1 hour.
- When the beets are cool enough to handle, slip off and discard the skins (using rubber gloves). Halve beets lengthwise and place in a bowl.
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper; toss with the beets. Sprinkle with the mint leaves.
SERVES/YIELD: 6.0 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Baby Beet Salad Recipe