Delicious Appetizers Recipe of Avocado and Crawfish
Stupendous and delicious Avocado and Crawfish Appetizers recipe is made with Avocado, Crawfish, tomatoes, and you can easily do it hassle free. With the ingredients from the list and following all instructions given you’ll cook your outstanding unbelievable food.
With our instructions, you will start cooking your favourite recipes like a cook. You can listen the audio of this recipe or download it to hear later. Bellow are the ingredients for this cusine recipe! and below you take note of the ingredients required for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is honored to offer you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 tomato
- 2 teaspoons of sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup of cook and peeled crayfish tails
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 teaspoon of freshly chopped cilantro- optional
- Halve the tomato, scoop out and discard the seeds. Chop what is left and place in bowl with sherry vinegar, olive oil and salt. Gently whisk.
- Just before you are ready to serve, fold the crayfish bits into the tomato mixture.
- Halve the avocado, remove pit, scoop out some of the pulp and place spoons of the crayfish mixture inside. Serve some of the leftover avocado on the side.
- It can make a colorful and pretty presentation….
SERVES/YIELD: 4 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK TO HEAR:
Download: Appetizers of Avocado and Crawfish