A Delicious Autumn In A Bowl Soup Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Autumn In A Bowl Soup recipe that includes Autumn. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 8 people (yield: 8 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 large butternut squash
- 6 carrots diced
- 2 ears of corn
- 1 bunch of fresh sage chopped
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch Large of kale roughly chopped
- 30 ml/2tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 cups of water
- First peel the squash. Then cut up squash in cubes.
- Heat pot up, and add olive oil, then add diced squash.
- Sauté squash for 5-10 minutes or until softened.
- Next add in onion and garlic, sauté for another 2-3 minutes, until onion is translucent. Add water, bell pepper, corn, and carrots. Let cook for 40 minutes.
- Add kale and sage last 15 minutes of cooking.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
SERVES/YIELD: 8 servings
Download: Autumn In A Bowl Soup Recipe