Mouthwatering Authentic Jamaican Pepper Shrimp Quick Recipe
A succulent Authentic Jamaican Pepper Shrimp recipe is made with Authentic,Jamaican and you can easily do it in your kitchen. With the ingredients from the list and following our instructions given you’ll do your personal mouthwatering food.
With our site, you will start doing your favourite recipes like a professional. You may listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear while coooking. I adore lunch, because it is mouthwatering. and below you take note of the ingredients necessary for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is honored to give you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 tsp. allspice berries (crushed)
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, granulated
- 2 tbsp. lemon or lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1 scotch bonnet pepper or habanero (seeded and minced)
- 1 lb. shrimp
- In a large mixing bowl, season the shrimp with the salt, black pepper, allspice.
- On medium-high heat coconut oil, then add the shrimp and give it a good stir.
- Now add the garlic, scotch bonnet pepper and lemon juice and stir well to coat everything.
- Stir/saute for about 3-5 minutes until the shrimp is pink.
SERVES/YIELD: 4-6 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Authentic Jamaican Pepper Shrimp Recipe