Delicious Asian Shrimp Stir-Fry Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Asian Shrimp Stir-Fry recipe that includes Asian,Shrimp. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this Asian cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 4 persons (4 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp (20/25 count per pound), peeled and deveined
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (1-inch) piece fresh ginger root, peeled and minced (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 packet Swanson® Flavor Concentrated Seafood Broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 green onion, sliced (about 2 tablespoons)
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until cooked through. Remove the shrimp from the skillet.
- Add the red bell pepper and yellow onion to the skillet and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Add the garlic, ginger root and crushed red pepper to the skillet and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Return the shrimp to the skillet. Stir in the concentrated broth, soy sauce, sugar and water and cook for 1 minute or until the mixture is hot. Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the sesame oil. Sprinkle the shrimp mixture with the sesame seeds and green onion.
SERVES/YIELD: 4 servings