Succulent Arugula & Feta Pasta Easy Recipe
The tasty Arugula & Feta Pasta recipe is cooked with Arugula,Pasta and you can easily do it as a chef. Combining the ingredients from the list and following all instructions given you’ll make your outstanding unbelievable dinner.
With our site, you will start doing your favourite recipes like a chef. You could listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear later. I be mad for recipe, because it’s glamorous. and below you will see the ingredients necessary for this Mediterranean,Italian,European dish. Kitchen Recipes is honored to provide you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 8 ounces Linguine
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Olive oil for sauteing
- 2 cups baby Arugula leaves
- 8 ounces crumbled Feta cheese or Ricotta Salata
- 1/3 cup Parmesan, shredded, plus more for serving
- Extra-Virgin Olive oil for drizzling
- Sea or Kosher Salt & fresh Black Pepper, for serving
- Fresh squeezed lemon, optional
- Cook the pasta according to package directions to al dente.
- When the pasta is almost cooked saute the garlic in olive oil in a large skillet over low heat until fragrant.
- Add the arugula and saute until the leaves begin to wilt. Turn off heat.
- Drain pasta and reserve 1/4 cup of the pasta water. Add the pasta to the skillet along with the cheeses, toss well, add a little bit of the pasta water if needed and a squeeze of lemon/lemon peel if desired.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and Parmesan cheese.
SERVES/YIELD: 4.0 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Arugula & Feta Pasta Recipe