Delicious Aromatic perch fillets Food Recipe
This appetizing Aromatic perch fillets recipe is composed with Aromatic,perch and you can easily do it by yourself. Using the ingredients from the list and following our instructions given you’ll cook your outstanding delicious dinner.
With our help, you will start cooking your favourite food like a chef. You can listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear some other time. I love lunch, because it’s flavorsome! and below you can check the ingredients required for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is honored to provide you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 6 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon of black peppercorn
- 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom
- 1 pinch of cinnamon, allspice and ginger
- 100 grams corn flour
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper
- 300 milliliters light beer
- 1/2 cup of peanut oil
- 500 grams perch fillets (fresh or frozen and thawed)
- 1/2 tablespoon of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of seasoning mix (or Old Bay seasoning)
- Mix flour and corn flour, salt and pepper.
- Prepare the seasoning mix: finely grind all the spices (in a coffee mill, for example). Since you do not need the whole quantity, store the mix in an airtight glass bottle and refrigerate for future use.
- Add the seasoning to flour mixture, stir.
- Slowly add beer, whisking constantly until a batter consistency.
- Coat filets with batter and fry in hot oil about 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Set aside to a warm place.
- From the remaining batter form small pancakes and fry in the same oil. They make great accompaniment to the fillets.
- Serve immediately with potato salad.
SERVES/YIELD: 3 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Aromatic perch fillets Recipe