Mouthwatering Aromatic Broth Of Asparagus With Caviar Easy Recipe
The mouthwatering Aromatic Broth Of Asparagus With Caviar recipe is done with Aromatic,Broth and you can easily do it at home. Using the ingredients from the list and following our instructions given you’ll make your personal unbelievable lunch.
With our help, you will start making your favourite food like a expert. You may listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear some other time. We are proud glamorous lunch ever. and below you can check the ingredients required for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is glad to give you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 200 grams of asparagus
- chicken stock
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons of heavy cream
- 1/2 stalk leek
- 1 onion
- Italian parsley
- white wine
- To begin, diced some onions and leeks and lightly saute them in butter and olive oil. Do this for a couple of mins until the onions begin to translucent.
- Add a dash of wine to sizzle and let the wine burn up for a min or 2. Boil some asparagus (I normally use the thinner, smaller ones) for about 5 mins until they turn bright green.
- Add enough chicken stock into the onion and leek mixture and bring it to a boil. Once it boils, turn the heat down to a slow simmer and add in the asparagus. Let the entire mixture cook and simmer for at least 20 mins, and this will bring out the asparagus flavors into the broth mixture.
- Next, add some heavy cream to thicken the broth, but be careful not to add to much to make it a cream based soup. Bring the entire mixture to a blender and blitz it. Do not use all the asparagus in the blender, and add only if the color is not green enough. This is so to give it a lighter broth texture.
- Taste to ensure there is enough seasoning, if not, add enough seasoning (salt and pepper) to enhance the flavors.
- To plate, pour the broth into a soup plate and drop in just a dash of caviar in the middle and garnish it with an Italian parsley to give it a slight minty and herby perfume. Done!
SERVES/YIELD: 14.0 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR: