Tasty Apricot Grand Marnier Shrimp Quick Recipe
Stupendous tasty Apricot Grand Marnier Shrimp recipe is made with Apricot,Grand and you can easily do it in your kitchen. Using the ingredients from the list and following our instructions below you’ll do your own tasty dish.
With our instructions, you will start doing your favourite dishes like a expert. You may listen the audio instructions or download it to hear while preparing your recipe. This recipe is enjoyable. and below you will see the ingredients needed for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is happy to provide you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 14 bamboo skewers, soaked
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup Grand Marnier
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 40 cocktail shrimp, tail on
- 3/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan and simmer approximately 10-15 minutes. All ingredients should be well incorporated.
- Take off the heat and allow to cool. Transfer to lidded container and refrigerate until completely cool.
- When marinade has chilled, pour about 1 cup into a smaller container and set aside. Place all shrimp into original bowl of marinade and allow to rest in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- When ready to grill, thread 3-4 shrimp on bamboo skewers. Place on a hot grill for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Drizzle cooked shrimp skewers with reserved marinade and serve.
SERVES/YIELD: 10 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Apricot Grand Marnier Shrimp Recipe