Succulent Alouette Chicken Paprika Simple Recipe
The delicious Alouette Chicken Paprika recipe is done with Alouette,Chicken and you can easily do it as a chef. Combining the ingredients from the list and following our instructions supplied you’ll make your tasty lunch.
With our site, you will start cooking your favourite recipes like a chef. You can listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear while coooking. My elegant dad says this recipe is very enjoyable!! and below you will find the ingredients needed for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is pleased to present you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 4 boneless chicken breasts halves
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1 package (6.5 oz.) Alouette Garlic & Herbs Spreadable Cheese
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 8 teaspoons of paprika
- Coat chicken with a mixture of 6 teaspoon. of paprika and all of the garlic powder.
- Sauté chicken in butter over medium heat about 5 minutes on each side.
- Cover and simmer 15 minutes on low heat. Remove chicken from skillet, reserving liquid.
- Combine milk, Alouette Spreadable Cheese and remaining paprika in a small mixing bowl.
- Pour Alouette Garlic & Herbs Spreadable Cheese mixture into skillet, stirring well with reserved liquid.
- To serve, pour sauce over chicken. Use remaining sauce over rice, pasta or potatoes.
SERVES/YIELD: 4 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Alouette Chicken Paprika Recipe