A Delicious Almond Pistachio Cookied With Saffron Icing Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Almond Pistachio Cookied With Saffron Icing recipe that includes Almond,Pistachio. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 15 persons (15 cookies).
Let’s start cooking!
- 140 grams – whole wheat flour (atta)
- 5 tablespoons of – sunflower oil
- 7 tablespoons of – low fat milk
- 6 tablespoons of – muscovado sugar / castor sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of – vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup of – almonds, blanched and sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup of – pistachio, coarsely powdered
- 1/4 teaspoon of – bicarbonate of soda
- a pinch of salt
- Icing – 2 1/2 tablespoon of castor sugar, 3 drops of warm milk and 3 strands of s
- Preheat the oven to 190 degree C and line a baking tray.
- Mix together the oil, milk, sugar and vanilla essence in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, almond slices pistachio, salt and bicaarbonate of soda.
- Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and add the liquid mixture and mix lightly with a wooden spoon. Do not overmix.
- Scoop 1 teaspoon of of the mixture and roll into balls. Place them on the lined baking tray, spaced well apart and flatten slightly.
- Place the tray in the centre of the oven and bake for about 8-10 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre of a cookie, comes out clean.
- Let the cookies cool in the tray for 5 minutes and then transfer them on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Drizzle the icing on the cookies. Leave to set.
SERVES/YIELD: 15 cookies
Download: Almond Pistachio Cookied With Saffron