Delicious Adobo, Garlic Barbecued Shrimp Food Recipe
Stupendous appetizing Adobo, Garlic Barbecued Shrimp recipe is prepared with Adobo,Garlic and you can easily do it in your kitchen. Combining the ingredients from the list and following the instructions given you’ll do your tasty food.
With our instructions, you will start cooking your favourite recipes like a chef. You can listen the audio of this recipe or download it to hear later. This is another magnificent lunch from Kitchen Recipes!! and below you will find the ingredients required for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is glad to supply you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- medium • 20-30 sized shrimp
- tablespoon • several of brown sugar
- • 2 ancho chilies, reconstituted and minced
- • 2-3 large cloves of garlic, minced
- • 5-7 slices of roasted tomatoes, finely chopped
- tablespoon • 3-4 of lemon juice
- cup • 1/3 to ½ of olive oil
- • kosher salt and cracked pepper
- cup • 1/3 of white wine or vegetable broth
- Light a fire in the grill
- Mix all of the ingredient together in a medium bowl.
- Toss the shrimp to coat it well, and allow it to marinate about 20 minutes.
- Skewer the shrimp and set aside.
- Put the remaining marinade into a saucepan on a medium flame.
- Add the wine or broth and stir with a whisk to reduce and thicken.
- Grill the shrimp until it is opaque.
- Process the sauce in a blender and spoon some on a plate.
- To serve, set the shrimp on the sauce and garnish with fresh herbs.
SERVES/YIELD: 1.0 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Adobo, Garlic Barbecued Shrimp Recipe