A Delicious 10-Minute Bean Stew Easy Recipe
This is a tasty 10-Minute Bean Stew recipe that includes -Minute. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 2 people (yield: 2 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 5 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon of dried thyme
- 2 tablespoon of tomato puree
- 1 can chopped tomatoes (400 g)
- 1 can kidney beans (drained 240 g)
- 2 garlic gloves, crushed
- salt & pepper
- Optional: spinach, kale, brown rice, quinoa, etc – to serve
- Add the canned tomatoes, kidney beans, tomato puree and thyme to a large saucepan. Cut 5 cherry tomatoes into quarters and crush 2 garlic gloves – add them to the pan.
- Add the juice of half a lemon along with salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn on the heat. Bring the stew to a boil before turning down the heat to allow it to simmer for 8-10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper before serving.
SERVES/YIELD: 2 servings
Download: 10-Minute Bean Stew Recipe